RICHES IN IRON
WHO'S VISITING THIS JUMP?:
- An android cult come to worship the Slipseed; childlike bodies and brilliant white robes. They haven't bothered with getting accommodation and wander around in the hard vacuum.
- Two PANSEC Fleet Security Division frigates and horde of ultraviolent crayon eaters; luckily they're only here for one jump. In the meantime the number of bar fights has tripled.
- A massive Jump-2 colony ship; hitching a ride before making several shorter hops into unknown space.
- Refugees from a local war; barely able to afford oxygen and food.
- A corporate wizard; everyone seems to keep a wide berth.
- A freighter full of pirated idol pop cassettes operated by the grimmest, most violent smugglers you've ever met.
- A professional sports team traveling for a multi-year string of exhibition games.
- Stratmeyer Syndicate goons.
- A small asteroid manhandled into into Riches In Iron's central volume; not clear why anyone would go to all that trouble. It's just floating there.
- A new greenhouse full of real coffee plants! Hopefully its here to stay.